Axis Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in India. In addition to providing banking services to individuals and businesses, the bank is also involved in issuing credit cards and other credit facilities.
Axis Bank’s credit card portfolio is huge and consists of over 20 different cards with different levels of benefits and rewards. Whatever your needs and requirements, Axis Bank is sure to have a credit card that suits them perfectly. You wish to apply for a Axis bank credit card? Here’s how to get it done in no time.
With Finserv MARKETS, you can apply for an Axis credit card from the comfort of your own home. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, visit the Finserv Markets by Bajaj Finserv website.
- Go to the “Credit Card” section of the website.
- Click the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the details in the application form such as your cell phone number, date of birth and job details. You may need to attach some documents to the application form, such as ID and proof of address.
- Browse the list of Axis Bank credit card offers available on Finserv MARKETS.
- Choose the Axis credit card that matches your needs and requirements and submit your request online.
- That’s it. You have successfully applied for an Axis credit card.
Now that you know how to apply for a credit card with Axis Bank, let’s take a look at some of the Axis Bank credit card offers and rewards that you are likely to take advantage of.
- With Axis credit cards, you get regular discounts and offers on lifestyle, shopping, pharmacy delivery, travel and more.
- Depending on the type of credit card you choose, you can also earn Axis Bank Credit Card reward points on spending above a particular threshold. In addition, you also get bonus reward points for spending on certain specified days.
- That’s not all. You can redeem Axis Bank credit card reward points accumulated on the dedicated eDGE Loyalty Rewards website for gift certificates, coupons and other freebies.
If you have always wanted to get a credit card for yourself or for your family, then Axis Credit Card might be the right choice for you. That said, since each bank credit card offer comes with different rewards and offers, it is advisable to compare different cards to determine which one is right for your needs and requirements. Also, don’t forget to check the fees and other charges associated with Axis credit cards, as they can also tend to vary from card to card.