Habib Metropolitan Bank: Final Cash Dividend Credit




April 4, 2022

the General manager

Pakistan Store To exchange Limit Store To exchange Building

Store To exchange Road Karachi.

Dear Sir,


We are happy for inform you this the Final Cash Dividend @ Rs.3.00 by to share, that is 30% for the year ended in december 31, 2021 approved at the Annual General Meeting from Bank tenuous to March 28, 2022 at been credited by electronic fashion directly in the designated bank accounts from shareholders WHO to have submitted their computerized national Identity Map (CN1C) and valid international bank account number (IBAN).

We join attached a text of Note of Credit of dividend which would like to be published in the newspapers to April 5, 2022. You can please inform being Certificate holders from To exchange Therefore.

Yours really,

AtherAM Khan Company Secretary

Hubib Metropolitan Bank Lid. (Ot’llabib subsidiary Bank THAT Zürich) To manage Office: II Chundrigar Road, Karachi. Pakistan.

UAN: 9221 111-141-414

Fax: 92 21 32630404-05

Website: vvv.habibmetro.com


01-04-2022 22crn X 2 collars.


Subsidiary company y* habit tt^k HER Zuticn I

CREDIT OF FINAL CASH DIVIDEND We are happyfor inform our shareholders who the 30% Final cash dividend that is to say Rs. 3.00 by to share for the year ended in december 31, 2021 (which East in addition to the Interim cash dividend already paid at Rs. 2.00 by share i.e. 20%, totaling Rs. 5.00 by share i.e. 50%), approved at the annual general meeting of the Bank owned to March 28, 2022 at been credited by electronic fashion straight into the appointed Bank accounts from shareholders WHO to have submitted their National Computerized Identity Card (CNIC) and valid International bank account number (IBAN).

In compliance from conditions of Section 242 from Companies Act, 2017 and the Companies (Distribution of Dividends) Regulations. 2017, the Bank at detention dividend of these shareholders WHO to have provided an incorrect/incomplete bank account details or who still have do not provided them completed bank details Including valid IBAN, and their valid CNIC.

In ordered for receive a cash dividend, withheld by the Bank like indicated above, the shareholders are asked again for contact the Bank share clerk to below address Where Participant/ Investor Account Services of Central depository company of Pakistan (as the case maybe) and provide readable copy of their respective valid CNIC as well as full bank details including a valid IBAN by filling the form available to Banks website link https://www.habibmetro. com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/DIVIDEND_ MANDATE.pdf

CDC Share Registrar Services Limited CDC accommodation, 99-B. Block B

SMCH, Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi. tef: Customer Support Services 0800-23275 (toll free), Fax: 92-21-34326053

the shareholdersmay access the centralized register of cash dividends(CCDR) developed by CDC via https://eservices.cdcaccess.com.pk for to recover details of their dividends from CCDR for recording purposes.


April 05, 2022

ATHERALIKHAN Company Secretary

/JLj /^rAi-^L I ^2_ c-dd

http://www.habibmetro.com/wp-content/ downloads/2018/04/DIVIDEND_MANDATE.pdf

92-21-34326053 :j^’



About Author

Comments are closed.